Hi everyone! Just a quick post today to show you my small shopping “haul” from my last trip to London. As I’m sure you all know or could guess, London is an amazing shopping location! Unfortunately I was quite low on budget, but that didn’t stop me from picking up a few goodies!
- Laduree box and macarons. First, I may or may not have purchased the macarons for the purpose of getting this box and carrier bag – t’s the experience, okay? But let’s not kid ourselves into pretending that the macarons weren’t life because, obviously, they were the best.
- Shirt from Berksha. It’s nothing terribly special but I love the colour and the higher neckline.
- Makeup Revolution Strobe Cream. I had actually not seen this anywhere in Edinburgh so I snagged it just incase it would never appear here! For 8 pounds it’s nice. Not as nice as say, a Becca liquid highlight, but it’s nice. You can wear it alone, under foundation, mixed with foundation, or as a liquid highlight on the high points of your face. It’s also a huge bottle that will take forever to use, so it’s definitely a steal for the price!
- Kiko Milano Plum Mascara. It was on sale, it’s a burgundy mascara, I couldn’t resist. I actually like it, but since I have darker lashes to begin with it doesn’t pop as I hoped it would.
- Kryolan Blush/Highlight Pan Refills. If you have a Z-Palette or similar I highly recommend going into pro makeup stores and getting pan refills. They are the same product but without the packaging and are much cheaper. I love these highlights and the blush, and I think they were only around £3.50 each!
- Ilamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation shade 115. This was the star of the show for me. I had been coveting this online for so long but wanted to swatch it in person before I purchased. I think I’ll do a full review on this foundation at a later date, but for now I’ll just say: it’s awesome.
And that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this quick little blog post and let me know if you’d like to see more “hauls” in the future!