Hi everyone! This is a project that I have been wanting to do for a while and I hope to be able to do more of in the future! I love the idea of displaying beauty items and fashion in short little stop-motion videos! This is definitely far from perfect (and you should see the sketchy set up we had going on) but I’m happy that I’m finally took the plunge to learn a new skill and I’m pleased with the results! This is what I would take in my bag for a day of blogging work at Starbucks. I hope you enjoy this video!
This bag is from the Cambridge Satchel Company (I warned you I would talk about them a lot..) and it’s called the Folio Backpack in Clay (which you can find here). I originally bought for travelling as a nice light (but stylish) backpack to take along rather than a purse. Backpacks aren’t really my go-to style so I was worried that I wouldn’t use it as much once I got back, but once I was back home I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my laptop fits in it! I always hated taking my laptop places because cross-body laptop sleeves hurt my shoulders and back, and now I have a great solution to that!
Here’s a run down of the items in my bag, for anyone interested:
- Laptop: I have a 2011 Macbook Pro that you’ve probably spotted has seen better days!
- Phone: I have the iPhone 5c in white. This case is (surprisingly enough) from Claire’s.
- Wallet: Coach, find similar here.
- Notebook: I purchased from Waterstones, it was part of their botanical stationary section.
- Diary: Edwardian Lady diary from M&S.
- Glasses Case: From Forever 21.
- Sunglasses: From Primark
- Lipstick: MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Relentlessly Red.
Hope this video was enjoyable to watch, and I hope to create more (better ones) in the future!