Unconventional makeup definitely has a large spot in my heart. I’ve been looking for a green lipstick that’s afforable for what feels like forever! A little while ago I bought this one from Makeup Revolution for – seriously – £0.75!! 75p! For a lipstick! I thought for sure it was going to be crappy, patchy, and hard, but it is honestly the exact opposite of that. It applies so well, and is so so creamy, and how could you EVER beat this colour?! I’m really digging the Slytherin vibes while wearing this.
- Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette. I used the shades “Hatter”, “Bandersnatch”, and a teensy bit of “Metamorphosis”.
- Milani eyeliner pencil in Black in waterline and lightly over some of the shadow to smoke it out and deepen it up.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara, waterproof black.
- Becca SSP in Pearl on inner corner and browbone
- Foundation is Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless in shade 110
- Blush is Too Faced “Whose Your Poppy”
- Highlight is Becca SSP in “Pearl”.
- Makeup Revoluton Atomic Lipstick in Serpent